Friday, February 18, 2011

Wallpaper???

Okay! So it's not conventional wallpaper as we know it! Nevertheless, I had to share these examples of taking a simple material or object and making a huge impact! Katrine Hildbrandt Hussey, a Display Coordinator for Anthropologie  stopped me in my tracks with her floral display. Hundreds of delicate paper petals climbing up the walls and onto the ceiling. Sculptural beauty executed to create a visual dance out of paper plates! Katrines manages to create artwork that is wonderful to look at in addition to being green...how cool is that! I can't wait to see what she does next.




The next fun "spotting" I stumbled upon was the fabulous vintage clothing shop "CIRCA" in New Bedford, Ma.. The shop was filled with fantastic vintage clothing and accessories. If you love vintage glam apparel this place is a MUST! So much fun and plenty of eye candy "rack style" to choose from.



~Here's their take on wallpaper!!~





Hatboxes to the ceiling!! Talk about a visual.


I love creative ideas that don't take themselves too seriously.

Embrace your creative impulses and be fearless.


No comments:

Post a Comment