Friday, January 28, 2011

THE STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD!

Thank you so much Maureen@Modecor ! I feel blessed to have met so many wonderful  bloggers to learn from. Like you, I just recently started my blog this past fall. So I feel very honored!
Thanks again!


Upon receiving this award the rules are to:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pay the award forward to 10 great bloggers.

4. Contact those 10 bloggers and inform them that they have received the award!


Here are my 7 things:

1. I love to cook and have friends over whenever I can. This is one of the ways in which I reward myself, by surrounding myself with the people I love. I also enjoy hosting Sunday dinners for my children's fellow college students while their away from home. Love having them fill the house with laughter. They have a life-long open invitation:)

2. In preparing for such events, my favorite resource for produce and sinful delights...  "Whole Foods!"
Can't get enough of their deliciousness.

3. I love, love, love, Julian Chichester furniture.
4. I also have a real weakness for Asian antiques and sushi dishware.
5. On the first day of spring I start to prepare for a season of gardening. Nothing better than being outdoors and working with my hands...totally mind cleansing.

6. I love to dance, dance, dance! I think I'll skip the image for this one:)


7. Finally and most importantly, the most precious people in my life: This photo was taken 2 years ago on the day of  my daughters senior prom. Seems like just yesterday that we were changing diapers. Where does the time go?


 Me, Lauren, Jonathan and Jorge. We hope 2011 is a great year for all of you!

XO



Congratulations to my "Stylish Blogger" recipients! I admire all of your work and wish you the very best in this New Year!


AphroChic
Bijou and Boheme
Chic Modern Vintage
Creamy life
Housewife Bliss
ishkadesigns
{me}longings
Sognie e Sorrisi
Tara Bradford
The White Library

5 comments:

  1. You are such a dear! Thank you so much for the award - such a huge compliment coming from you. Your family is a delight. I also love digging around in the garden, and pigging out at Whole Foods. btw, that Asian case piece is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words Chanee. Have a wonderful weekend and Congrats again:)

    -Michelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Michelle, thank you so much for the delightful award, I am in the company of some fabulous sites. I too am a fab of Whole Foods, perhaps slightly addicted to their food counter too.

    All the best for a fabulous weekend,
    Coryanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, thank you SO much for the award, I'm honored to be among the amazing bloggers who inspire you! Hope your weekend is lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coryanne and Ludmila--nice to see your smiling faces. Thanks for the well wishes and have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete