Thursday, November 3, 2011

Black magic!



 The supreme elegance of Audrey Hepburn vetu de noir.
I really wish the days of wearing show stopping hats would return. Fashion accessories are the details that can take a garment to the next level. And we all know the beauty is in the details!


 


The New Traditionalist Console no. Thirty One
I can't get enough of  The New Traditionalist. Beautifully crafted and designed for today's lover of sophistication and quality. Every dresser in the collection looks like a jewel box!



 
Need I say more...I think not.


Black magic indeed! via Virginia Belle.
Life would be much easier if I dressed in this room every day. A glossy black finish on the cabinetry says glam! No boudoir would be complete without chandelier and ottoman. I love that the space is utilized up to the ceiling. The perfect place for a hat lover!



No comments:

Post a Comment