Friday, November 16, 2012

TRAD HOME DESIGN Hot Spots release!

Traditional Home Magazine Feature!
When I heard the news that I was going to be included in the "TRADHOME Design Hot spots!" I was over the moon! I loved the idea of sharing one of my favorite Boston shopping destinations with the readers of Traditional Home Magazine!

My friend and "Nest" creator Tamara Matthews Stephenson wanted to know her blogger friends "Go-To Spots" for her fall feature article for Traditional Home Magazine. I was honored and so excited! So I grabbed my camera and headed for the South End of Boston! 

A page from Tamara's feature!
Click on the interactive map stars, from east to west they will take you on a different journey and hot spot with each blogger! My star is located at the most eastern-northern point on page 64.
What place did I chose to share?
I chose Mohr & McPherson for their collected global aesthetic.

I adore this inviting daybed! What a great place to cozy up with a book and your favorite cup of tea. Mohr & McPherson host a treasure chest of great finds in the South End. Beautiful rugs and imported furnishings that will make you swoon...a must stop! 

Thank you Tamara for including me in your feature article! I am so proud of you and wish you a long future with Traditional Home! Many hugs! -Michelle
 


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love love this daybed and neutral soothing colors: congrats for being featured!

    ReplyDelete