Thursday, October 22, 2015

The 2015 Prism Award for Reuse and Conversion goes to ...


Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would have the honor of receiving a Prism Award! Thanks so much to the Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston for this beautiful award for reuse and conversion. It was a beautiful event and I will always think of it as a highlight of my career. I am forever grateful!
Of course no project is ever done by one person, it takes a qualified and talented team.This winning space and award I share with John Atwater, lighting designer and homeowner.The construction was executed by Patrick Considine and cabinets were from Metropolitan Cabinets & Countertops.Thank you all for your expertise and inspiration. 
Reclaimed gate post that were repurposed for island legs.
Photography above by Emily O'Brien.
Congrats to all the winners of the Prism Awards for achievement in building & design.

No comments:

Post a Comment