Saturday, June 2, 2012

Enhance the way you live...

When I started my business I didn't have to think very hard about what the mission statement would be. I drew on my memories as a little girl in my first home with a room that had very little space. I figured out at an early age that I could clear a surface, reintroduce the things that I love and create visual art...it was like magic! I realized that I didn't need much to make my room/world pleasant to look at. Having a clutter free room and arranging cards, drawings, ribbons, wild flowers (Brooklyn's prettiest weeds:) in a desirable fashion could make my space feel special. I in turn would feel special and could be responsible for my own happiness. Your environment is so important in supporting your mental health. It literally can enhance the way you live.
                                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment