Tuesday, February 3, 2015

THE BEST OF KBIS 2015 RESULTS! AND THE WINNER IS....



 Here is my lovely friend Pamela Copeman announcing the Modenus #BlogTourVegas  results for The Best Of The Kitchen and Bath Industry on January 20th 2O15. 
All eyes on Pamela as we wait! 

In the meantime, let me tell you about my new friend I met on tour who is sitting to the right of me.  My fellow blogger, Mal Corboy  (3rd row, second from the right) winner of the SBID International Award (Best KBB Project) wearing that fantastic shirt! The man is a genius! There must be something in that New Zealand water! BTW...he has an incredible book out on his life's work! It is truly an amazing collection of kitchens coupled with some of his favorite chefs that I'm sure you'll enjoy reading about! 
You can purchase it or just take a look...
Love your taste in shirts Mal! XO

Back to the winners of KBIS!

MY TOP PICK!
This was definitely the "Best In Show" for me! Can you imagine a wireless charger embedded into your surface material?? Amazing! There were so many wonderful products to see. It was truly very difficult to choose. I hope you enjoy the products listed below as much as we do. Click on the links below for more...



The People’s Choice Awards were voted on by attendees during all 3 days of the show using the KBIS Mobile App.

No comments:

Post a Comment